TITHEBARN HOUSE, NORTH ROAD
THE BUNGALOW, 86 PEAR TREE PARK
Address: Cobblers Cottage
Appointments to Committees:
- Representative to Burton-in-Kendal Foundation: Cllr Hodkinson & Cllr Taylor
- Representatives on Holme Parish Hall Management Committee: Cllr Wragg & Cllr Brown
- Representatives to Cumbria Association of Local Councils: Cllr Sherriff
- Representative to attend Lancaster Canal Trust Meetings: Cllr Brown
- Cllrs with responsibilities for Children’s Play Area: Cllr Sherriff
- Representative to liaise with Holme Park Quarry: Cllr Sherriff
- Council Tree Warden: Vacant
- Cllr to liaise with Lengthsman: Cllr Wragg
- Cllr to liaise with Holme Emergency Plan: Cllr Wragg
- Representative to attend the Local Area Partnership: Cllr Hodkinson & Cllr Brown.
- Cllr to attend Neighbourhood Forum Meetings: Cllr Brown & Cllr Hodkinson.
- Cllrs with responsibilities to inspect Council-owned property: Cllrs Sherriff & Wragg.